Get Trained to Enhance your Web Development Skills with MICROSOFT Private Cloud
Microsoft Private Cloud is a computing model, which gives a boost to any organization by using resources that are dedicated for the same cause. This private cloud has several similar characteristics of public cloud computing, which includes resource pooling, self-service, elasticity and pay-by-use. In simple terms, this model helps you to build a more dynamic IT infrastructure, which requires less of the network admins’ everyday attention for tedious tasks.
How does it benefit you?
In general, these add on certification classes last from 3-6 weeks with about 40-60 hours duration based on their curriculum and learning skills of the learner. Anyone who has a basic knowledge of computer and have cleared his/her senior secondary i.e. class 12th can opt for these computer courses. So, whether you are a graduate who is intending to boost up his skills or an IT professional who want to grow in this field or for that matter a freelance web developer who wishes to startup his own concern can take up this course.
Certification in MICROSOFT Private Cloud
- Duration:In general, these add on certification classes last from 3-6 weeks with about 40-60 hours duration based on their curriculum and learning skills of the learner.
- Stream: Cloud Computing
- Eligibility: Anyone who has a basic knowledge of computer and have cleared his/her senior secondary i.e. class 12th can opt for these computer courses.
The certification program for Microsoft Private Cloud computing consists of the following topics;
- Design and deploy Microsoft System Center
- Configure System Center Infrastructure and integration
- Configure and deploy virtual machines and services
- Configure storage and network fabric, deployment and update servers, and cloud and virtualization hosts
- Configure data center process automation
- Configure resource monitoring and monitor resources
- Configure and maintain service management
- Manage configuration, updates, backup, and recovery
As per IDC’s research, there are 1.7 million job openings for cloud-related IT positions worldwide, and more than 40 percent of new cloud-related jobs are expected to emerge in the coming time. So, it’s about time that you brush your skills and get your training in this computing model to survive and grow constantly.