Store, Organize and Share Information with Exchange Server 2013 / SharePoint Server 2013
The Microsoft Exchange Server 2013 and Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 are partner programming infrastructure by Microsoft. Both these servers run on the same interface. Each of these servers enables you to share calendars, contacts and several other documents. Both have their own pros and cons. But the main utility for these is the fact that one needs to know their functioning and infrastructure if he/she wishes to develop a career in the IT industry.
How things work?
In our fast paced world, there is no time for individuals to courier documents or store stuffs in DVDs. Everything is done by cloud computing. For one to become a reputable and successful web developer or software engineer, it is very important that the person has a grasp on the essentials of exchange server/share point server. This knowledge not only helps the person to perform better but also let him/her to survive the cut throat competition of the industry.
Owing to its importance, the knowledge of Exchange Server 2013 and SharePoint Server 2013 is included in the curriculum of all the computer based degree courses offered in India. For those who want to learn these infrastructures after completion of their 10+2 can enroll for various certification training courses offered by private institutes or training centers. These courses take about 40-60 hours usually 3-6 weeks for completion and the classes are completely training based. The advantage of going for such courses is the fact that an individual gets to learn these advance computer courses in IT at their own pace and gets individualistic attention from professional trainers. This helps them to develop better understanding over these infrastructures.
Certification in Exchange Server 2013 / SharePoint Server 2013
- Duration:These courses take about 40-60 hours usually 3-6 weeks for completion and the classes are completely training based.
- Stream: Exchange Server 2013 / SharePoint Server 2013
- Eligibility: For those who want to learn these infrastructures after completion of their 10+2 can enroll for various certification training courses offered by private institutes or training centers.
The course structure for learning MS Exchange Sever 2013 and SharePoint 2013 in general consists of the following:
- Create and manage a blog to share information
- Create and set up a list
- Customize your public website
- Follow content
- Introduction to document libraries
- Post to the newsfeed
- Start using a list
- Sync libraries using OneDrive for Business
- Update profile and privacy settings
- Create and customize pages on your public website
- Organize and configure a SharePoint library
- Post to a team site feed
With the knowledge of these computer courses or programs, you can achieve a lot in this competitive world of IT industry. It helps you to be an IT admin who deploys these servers to take full advantage of what they can do for you.